It’s been quite a while since my last post and I’m excited about blogging again! It’s been a busy summer with graduation from college (woo hoo!) and an internship. Now that it’s all over I can devote some more energy to my blog and to all of you lovelies! So anyways, I went on a crafting frenzy and decided to share my latest creation with you!
It’s simply and easy to make plus it involves glitter so how can you go wrong?!
You will need:
- Permanent spray adhesive
- Clear acrylic sealer spray
- Wooden box (found mine at target in the dollar section)
- Make sure you have a clean area
- Spray adhesive on the surface you wish to glitter
- Gently shake the glitter on and make sure you coat it evenly
- Wait about a minute and spray the acrylic sealer
- Let dry for a few hours and voila you have your very own makeup catchall!
Have a sweet day!