It is exactly one week from the most wonderful shopping holiday of the year…BLACK FRIDAY! It’s one crazy, hectic and yet fulfilling day filled with some amazing deals! You’ll get all the tips and tricks to becoming a deal catching diva! Alright so let’s get to dominating the sales and becoming a frugal fashionista! Just to note, I have not included ALL stores because well that post would literally take FOREVER! I’ve chosen a few select stores with the most deals available and also included links for you to browse through.
All these great deals and even more can be found here
- Xhilaration Side-Zip Moto Jacket – Assorted Colors for $15.00
- Apple iPod Touch 8GB + $40 Gift Card – $195
- VIVITAR 5MP DVR 720P Digital Video Recorder Purple for $29.99
- TomTom VIA 1505M Portable GPS Navigation System with 5″ Touch Screen for $189.00
- Target Home 550 Thread Count Sheet Set (Full, Queen and King) for $35.00
- Target Home Chunky Chenille Throw for $20.00
- Women’s Fashion Scarffor $5.00
- Women’s Sweaters for $15.00
- Xhilaration Women’s Genuine Suede Boots for $20.00
**Shopping Alert** Target will be open at midnight on Friday November 25 so mark your calenders!
P.S. – Don’t forget to buy your DVD’s here!
- JCP has way way way too many deals to choose from but just an FYI the store opens at 4am and has deals till 1 pm!
- One of the best deals are the boots featured on page 1 of the ad and they also offer some others online as well.
- JCP Deals
- Tag Fairfield 5-Piece Luggage Set for $49.99
- Rampage Boots for $19.99
- Extra 20% off dresses
- Buy One American Rag Sweater ($34 – 49), Get One American Rag Pair of Jeans – FREE
- Young Contemporary Wool Coat From Esprit, Steve Madden for $99.99
Shopping Alert** Macy’s will be open at midnight on Friday, November 25 to start the shopping frenzy!
There isn’t a set list of items for Charming Charlie but based on previous years they will have some great deals and steals for you accessory loving junkies!
For every $50 you spend you earn $15 in Kohl’s cash
- Babycakes Donut Maker for $18.99
- Babycakes Cake Pops Maker $18.99
- Boots for Juniors for $19.99
- Boots for Juniors – Selected Styles for $19.99
- Boots for Women, Juniors & Men for $29.99
- Bras from Bali, Playtex, Olga, Vanity Fair, and More – Entire Stock (Excludes Maidenform 2-pk. bras) for $14.99
- Luxury Collection 600-Thread Count Full-King Solid or Damask Stripe Sheet Sets for $44.99
- St Nicholas Square Candle Gifts – Orig. 24.99 for $9.99
- St. Nicholas Square Holly Berry Tablecloth – All Sizes for $7.99
- St. Nicholas Square Shimmer Snow Globes – Entire Stock – 60% Off
- St. Nicholas Square Stock Stockings & Tree Skirts – 60% Off
- St. Nicholas Square Trim-a-Tree – Entire Stock – 60% Off
- Stocking Stuffers – Entire Stock for $1.49-$3.99
- Yankee Candle Fall and Holiday Fragrances – 25-30% Off
- Your Choice St. Nicholas Square Holiday Mugs for $3.99
- CHI Air Fuschia 1” Classic Ceramic Flat Iron for $79.99
- Like all major events, you MUST research where you’d like to go and craft a list of your must have items. Make sure to add the prices to your list and double check them!
- Shop strategically, with an emphasis on planning ahead and using common sense. Black Friday is not a day to roam aimlessly as some deals are time sensitive which means you’ll have to be punctual.
- The most important thing to remember is not to get ripped off! Sure scoring a great deal will make you happy but don’t succumb to marketing tricks. As long as you know you paid a fair price then you should be happy with your purchases.
- If you’re not up for dealing with throngs of deal hungry shoppers there’s always Cyber Monday.
- Have fun!
Happy shopping and don’t forget to share the amazing deals you find with us! Your comments are always welcome!
Have a sweet day!