Ok so I fibbed I guess this will be my last post for awhile! I was making my christmas treats for a few friends and before I knew it I was snapping pictures while trying to cook.
So anyways today’s treat is delicious and it’s healthy! What?! Yes that’s true!
- 1 package of pretzel rods
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- sprinkles to decorate if you’d like
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or foil (grease the foil with cooking spray)
- Measure your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
- Melt chips in 30 second increments (mine took about a minute)
- Tilt the bowl to one side so you can dip your pretzel rods in the chocolate
- After dipping the pretzels lay flat on baking sheet
- sprinkle with toppings of your choice
- Let the pretzels set in the fridge for 10 minutes and serve!
Have a sweet day!