Happy Hump day! It’s the last day of classes for me this week and I am so excited because I only have one week left of school! So, if I’m not posting as regularly it’s because I’m studying my life away but I’ll be trying very hard to keep up with this!
- Elmer’s school glue (or any brand)
- Canning jar, mason jar or an old pasta sauce jar
- Clean out the jar thouroughly and wipe it down with a clean towel
- Pour about 1/2 of the school glue into your jar
- Pour an equal amount of water into the jar
- Mix well
Now you have your very own mod podge!
Ok so let’s move onto these gorgeous vases! I really love this idea because it reminds me of snow and it looks expensive but you’ll be the only one who knows it cost you less than $5 to make.
You will need:
- epsom salt
- acrylic paint (white)
- mod podge
- Lay out a few sheets of newspaper
- Pour a generous amount of epsom salt onto the newspaper
- Coat your vase/wine bottle with mod podge
- Roll the vase into the epsom salt a few times
- Shake off excess
- Let dry overnight
|Here’s the finished product courtesy of Cleverly Inspired|
I’ll be posting some of my own pictures as soon as the paint dries on my vases!
Have a sweet day!